Quantum Design's patented high-symmetry SQUID design and electronics provide the most rugged and sensitive all-thin-film sensors commercially available, and give you everything you need to configure flexible, powerful detection systems for your research. These sensors can easily withstand the rigors of a laboratory environment such as repeated temperature cycling. Their robust performance offers a level of reliability and adaptability that has earned QD a worldwide reputation as the SQUID of choice. OEM services are also available for special commercial applications.
DC SQUID Systems
SP5000 - High performance DC SQUID controller for up to eight channels (not CE Compliant)
- Remote computer and GPIB port.
- Simultaneous overall display of one to eight channels on the front panel LCD show independent values for range, gain, bandwidth, status, and filter states.
- 16-bit A/D converter is capable of multiplexing all eight channels of SQUID output.
SP550 - Single channel DC SQUID controller (CE Compliant)
- Low power, low noise electronics in a compact package.
- Enhanced tuning capabilities to ease optimization for low-noise operation.
- Compensation for zero temperature coefficient.