MPMS® SQUID VSM
The MPMS SQUID VSM dc Magnetometer offers you ≤ 10-8 emu sensitivity with only 4 second data averaging. By combining the speed of a Vibrating Sample Magnetometer with the sensitivity of a SQUID (Superconducting Quantum Interference Device) magnetometer, this system ushers in new levels of performance in magnetic research. In addition, the MPMS SQUID VSM incorporates major advances in data acquisition, temperature control and magnetic field control. The SQUID VSM comes with a standard liquid helium cooling system, or a 4He-based Pulse Tube cooler which eliminates the need for liquid cryogens.
MPMS SQUID VSM Features
- Data Acquisition – New FastLab™ data acquisition combines Quantum Design's dc SQUID sensor and time-saving Vibrating Sample Magnetometer technology.
- Temperature Control – RapidTemp™ is an innovative temperature control design that allows you to cool samples from room temperature to a stable 2 K in less than 30 minutes.
- Magnet Control – QuickSwitch™ offers you the ability to quickly and continuously ramp field, stabilize, and acquire data.
MPMS SQUID VSM Options:
- SQUID AC Susceptibility Measurement – 0.1 Hz to 1KHz, sensitivity: 5 x l0-8 emu at 0 T
- Ultra-Low Field Capability – ±0.05 G with a 7 T magnet
- Sample Space Oven – increases temperature range to 1000 K
- MPMS SQUID VSM
- MPMS SQUID VSM with EverCool® Dewar
- Ultra Low Field for SQUID VSM
- AC Susceptibility for SQUID VSM
- VSM Oven for SQUID VSM